WG Trace Biogeochemistry
H.W. Bange coordinates the activities of
- the SOPRAN project (Surface Ocean PRocesses in the Anthropocence) – a German contribution to the International SOLAS programme,
- the Boknis Eck Time Series Station (Eckernförde Bay, SW Baltic Sea) and
- the MEMENTO (The MarinE MethanE and NiTrous Oxide) database.
He is co-chairing:
- the SCOR WG #143 ‘Dissolved N2O and CH4 measurements’
- the subproject B4 of the FB754 and
- the German IIOE-2 committee.
Recently he was involved in writing of the Science Plan of the International Indian Ocean Expedition 2 (IIOE-2).