MaFNaP_2017 Awards and Grants
Several travel grants as well as best poster and best short talk prizes will be awarded to young scientists.
Conference travel grant application
Travel awards are restricted to young investigators pursuing a PhD project in a research field within the scope of the conference
Applicants must be enrolled as PhD students at a university during the term in which the conference takes place.
Applicants must be presenting a short talk or a poster at MaFNaP_2017. In case of a dual authorship of an abstract submitted for prsentation, only the presenting author may receive the award.
Application procedure and format
Please submit your application as one single PDF document via email to Martina Blümel, email: mbluemel(at)geomar.de
Please ensure, that your application includes the following information:
- full name and complete affiliation incl. contact details of the applicant
- confirmation of registration for MaFNaP_2017 conference
- the final abstract of the talk or poster to be presented
- brief statement on the relevance of the conference to your research
- letter of support from your PhD supervisor
- certificate (scanned copy) of enrollment as PhD student
Deadline for submission of applications for travel grants: EXTENDED May 1, 2017