Dynamics of the Ocean Floor
MuHS Seminar Series
MuHS Seminars are being held in the old SFB seminar room (building 8A, room 208) every Thursday. The talks start at 11:00 am with either one full presentation of (max.) 30 minutes or two short presentations of 10-15 minutes each followed by an open discussion. Changes to time and/or place will be announced by email.
The next seminar dates, speakers and topics:
- 27.04.2017: Dominik Pałgan, "Volcanism and hydrothermalism on the hot-spot influenced Reykjanes Ridge and Reykjanes Peninsula"
- 04.05.2017: Anne-Cathrin Wölfl, "The AtlantOS Project - Integration and visualisation of bathymetric data holdings"
- 11.05.2017: tba
- 18.05.2017: tba
- 25.05.2017: Public holiday
- 01.06.2017: Lisa Samrock, tba
- 08.06.2017: Christian Ferreira (MARUM, Bremen), "MB-Systems for processing of AUV and ships multibeam data"
- 15.06.2017: tba
- 22.06.2017: Colin Devey, "A lesser-known part of the Variscan orogen: The Urals"
- 29.06.2017: tba
For further details or to submit your expression of interest to present a seminar talk, please contact Dr. Philipp Brandl.