Dipl.-Biol. Nora Kemmler
Alumna from Research Unit Biogeochemical Modelling
- Impact of global warming on the trophic state of the upper ocean
- Modelling the carbon cycle in the ocean
Education and Employment
- 2009 – 2012 Research Scientist at IFM-GEOMAR, now GEOMAR | Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel, Germany
- 2008 – 2009 Diploma Thesis at IFM-GEOMAR, title of thesis: "Model based investigations of a spring bloom in mesocosms under elevated temperatures"
- 2003 – 2009 Study of Biology at the Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel, Germany, Focus: Biological Oceanography, Zoology and Computer Science