- Machine learning, deep learning
- Development of new algorithms
- Metagenomics from ocean
- Marine biology
- Open source, collaborative work
- DUT (Diplome universitaire technologique) : "Genomic analysis of thermo-acidophilic bacteria isolated from volcanic hot springs"
- MSc 1 : "Analysis of the interactions between small molecules and proteins by means of computional approaches in Classic Galactosemia"
- MSc 2 : "Modeling of quorum sensing system by in silico approaches"
Presentations at meetings or symposia
- Conference international students, Talk (France, Rennes, April 2019)
- Big Day 2K18, Speaker and Chief organizer (France, Rennes, November 2018)
- 2019 Tutor in Python programming
- 2016 Tutor in algorithmic and C programming
RESPONSABILITIES & VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCES
- Summer 2019 Head of communication on board ship Onan for the clean beach pirates (Greece, Ionian islands)
- 2017-2018 Chief organizer of the BIG Day 2K18 (France, Rennes)
- 2017-2018 Treasurer of the Student council (France, Rennes)
- 2015-2016 President of the Student council (France, Aurillac)