Lecture period: 06.04.2020 to 05.07.2020
First exam period summer semester: 03.08. - 22.08.2020
Replacement exam period second exam period winter semester 2019/2020: 07.09. – 26.09.2020
Second exam period summer semester: 05.10. - 24.10.2020
Complete schedule: see below
Keep in mind - it's your responsibility not to miss any fixed dates and/or deadlines.
Practical courses, practical exercises and some seminars have compulsory attendance (FPO § 10).
Make sure that you sign the attendance list every course day!
Framework of courses:
- All of the five first semester modules are compulsory.
- Passed exams of the core modules of the first semester (MNF-bioc-101 and MNF-bioc-102) are the indispensable prerequisite for the core module of the second semester in summer (e.g. MNF-bioc-201 and MNF-bioc-202).
- Passed exams of ALL compulsory modules of first and second semester are theindispensable prerequisite for the core module of the third semester in winter (MNF-bioc-301).
- A short presentation of your planned master thesis ("proposal day") and a passed exam at the end of MNF-bioc-301 is the prerequisite to register your thesis (MNF-bioc-401) at the examination office.
For details concerning prerequisites look at the exam regulations in Biological Oceanography (p. 9-12).
Forms concerning exam withdrawal for good cause, medical certificate etc. ( forms).
General regulations concerning examinations can be found here.
Considerations concerning using first or second exam phase (CAU).
Exams are generally scheduled only for the semester where the modules are taught.
- There are no exams for winter semester modules MNF-bioc-1xx and MNF-bioc-3xx in summer semester.
- There are no exams for summer semester modules MNF-bioc-2xx in winter semester.
Examination Schedule (lecturers and students (link to CAU))