Your DR representatives at GEOMAR
The DokTeam is the doctoral researcher (DR) representation at GEOMAR and is a traditional part of the Helmholtz Association. The DokTeam at GEOMAR aims to represent the interests of doctoral researchers at our institute for ocean research in Kiel.
Our responsibilities depend on the needs of doctoral researchers that range from political representation and student welfare to DR events, mentoring and communication.
Check out our News section, which is a central place where you can find useful information about the activities of GEOMAR DokTeam and upcoming events, or contact us with any questions or suggestions and find out about future and past DR activities.
Visit us on facebook and keep an eye out for more events and news from your DokTeam in the future!
Mareike, Fabian, Kim, Thore, Helene, Katharina
DokTeam Members 2021
RD1: Mareike Körner
RD3: Fabian Wolf, Kim Wagner
RD4: Thore Sager, Helene Hilbert, Katharina Unger Moreno
Tasks and responsibilities within the DokTeam:
Communication and networking:
- Website, mailing list, social media: Kim Wagner, Helene Hilbert
- Status groups (Equal Opportunity, PostDocs): Katharina Unger Moreno, Kim Wagner, Fabian Wolf
- External DRs Network (Helmholtz Juniors): Thore Sager, Fabian Wolf
- Social events: Helene Hilbert, Mareike Körner
- Directorate: Katharina Unger Moreno, Mareike Körner, Thore Sager
- Scientific Council: Kim Wagner, Mareike Körner
- Strategy 2030 Group: Mareike Körner
- SAB and PR: Fabian Wolf, Helene Hilbert
Focus groups/current topics
- COVID-19 Measures: Kim Wagner
- Talent Management: Mareike Körner
- Stipend Holder Issues: Fabian Wolf