Please note that lectures and seminars will take place in the east shore buildings as of October 2023
Here you'll find selected information about the study programme:
- Detailed description
- Study Information Sheet (in German): "Climate Physics: Meteorology and Physical Oceanography"
- Einschreibung: Verfahrensablauf für Absolventinnen und Absolventen der CAU
- Module Catalogue MSc Climate Physics
- Overview Equivalences (last update January 2020)
- Equivalence / temporary regulation (last update June 2019)
Examination regulations / Forms:
- How to register for examinations?
Information on examination procedures:
For in-depth information on examination procedures seehttps://www.studium.uni-kiel.de/en/examinations/cau-portal?set_language=en
There are two examination periods per semester. In general, the 1st examination period covers the last week of the lecture period and the first week of the lecture-free period.
The 2nd examination period covers the last week of the lecture-free period and the first week of the lecture period of the next semester. You are asked to register online for each exam you intend to take. For the examinations that you have already taken or are about to take during the lecture period, and also before the registration period, as well as for examinations such as assignments or written reports that are to be taken during the lecture-free period, you should select the first examination period.
The tool is accessed via Examination Organisation Online http://www.uni-kiel.de/hisinone and with your student ID address (stu).
With this online tool you may:
- Register for examinations / Cancel registrations
- Check admissions to exams, see information on examination dates and times (and rooms, in case of written exams)
- Access your examination results
Please note: Only within the registration period you can cancel exams (for other reasons than in illness – in case you have not managed to fix a date with your chosen examiner, for instance).
FAQ in English on examination procedures can be found here https://www.studium.uni-kiel.de/en/examinations/examination-procedure/faq?set_language=en .
Please contact the Geosciences exam office if you have further questions or face any problems with your registration.
- Examination Regulations (Rules)
- Examination Procedure Regulations (Rules)
- Application of extension of thesis deadline = “Antrag auf Verlängerung der Bearbeitungszeit der Masterarbeit“(available only in German)
- Application of admittance to thesis = “Antrag auf Zulassung zur Masterarbeit” (available only in German)
- Master thesis guidelines (last update March 2022)
- Application of changing of thesis topic = “Antrag auf Titeländerung der Masterarbeit” (available only in German)
- Template Master thesis
- GEOMAR OceanRep publication agreement (last update August 2022)
- Form Medical certificate = Formular für die Bescheinigung der Prüfungsunfähigkeit (available in German with English translation for information purposes)
- Application of withdrawal from the exam for good reason = “Antrag auf Rücktritt aus triftigem Grund von Prüfungen” (available in German with English translation for information purposes)