Indian Ocean and Atlantic Nest at 1/10°
Person in charge: Jonathan Durgadoo
- NEMO ocean
- LIM2 sea ice (elastic-viscous rheology)
- Tripolar ORCA grid
- Total Grid Points: 45 Mill
- Grid Points: 1404 x 659 x 46
- Typical Grid Point Distance: ~9 km
- Time Step: 540s
- Climatological control experiment
- Hindcast reference experiment (1958-2004)
- Several sensitivity experiments, e.g. with wind changes
Simulations and numerical experiments with this configuration are mostly done using high performance computing facilities at HLRS.
Data is available only internally. For data requests from outside GEOMAR, please contact the Model and Data Management.
- EU Marie Curie Training Network GATEWAYS
- BMBF SPACES