Most Recent News
New GEOMAR Open Access Publication Fund set up!
We are pleased to inform you that the GEOMAR Library has been successful in acquiring funding to support Open Access publications for the period 2022-2024 as part of the DFG funding program "Open Access Publikationskosten".
Together with additional funding from GEOMAR and the GEOMAR Library GEOMAR corresponding authors are offered financial support for quality-assured Open Access publications.
Starting with invoices dated 2022, GEOMAR corresponding authors can apply for financial support for open access publishing.
Detailed information on the Open Access Publication fund and other publication charges can be found on the intranet:
- GLORIA GEOMAR Search Engine (GEOMAR Library Ocean Research Information Access)
- Online Catalogue (OPAC) + Borrowers´account of the GEOMAR Library
- Online Journals (EZB) of the GEOMAR Library - partly Full Text!
- OceanRep (Repository)
- Web of Science
- JCR (Journal Citation Report / Impact Factor)
- Database informationsystem (DBIS)
- ODIS ("Catalgue of Sources" by IOC)
- FishBase (a global information system with all you ever wanted to know about fishes)
- Ovid...and other important databases
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- GEOMAR Research data